Monday, February 5, 2018

This Week's Laundry: Struggling

This week we missed Catie because schedules suck, but she will be back next week even if I have to stay up till midnight to get a picture. The struggle this week was also very, very real I had more deadlines than I can count and I am honestly very surprised I survived. Also, to top it off my camera battery was dead from monday onwards, but shall be back working next week! Like I said, this week was a S T R U G G L E. Anyways, here's what we wore!

Me: My style influence for the week was waking up late-every outfit was picked out with literally seconds to spare, and there was absolutely no time for makeup.

monday
tuesday
wednesday
thursday
friday
Lauren: Her style influence was: "Just trying not to repeat outfits." A true challenge.

monday
tuesday
wednesday
thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment