Friday, January 26, 2018

This Week's Laundry: 1st Real Week of Classes

Starting a weekly trend of posting what my roommates, Cate and Lauren, and I wear each week to see how our style changes and progresses over the semester! Be prepared for lots of sweatpants and messy buns. 

Me: I didn't do laundry until wednesday night and therefore had no clean pants so that was my style influence for the week. 
monday
tuesday 
wednesday



















thursday
friday






















Catie: Style influence for the week was: "new clothes!!!" (she ditched me on thursday for work)
monday
tuesday





                                                                  
friday
wednesday

















Lauren: Style influence for the week was: "sweaters, sweaters, and more sweaters." (she ditched me too, for home on friday)
monday
tuesday
thursday
wednesday




No comments:

Post a Comment